joi, 30 aprilie 2020

3rd grade/ What are you doing?Lesson 2


Hello everybody!Here we are again! 😍
Watch the video and learn the song!

Song: What are you doing
What are you doing? I'm washing, washing. What are you doing? I'm eating, eating. What are you doing? I'm daincing, dancing. I'm dancing. I'm dancing now. What is he doing? He's running, running. What is he doing? He's drawing, drawing. What is she doing? She's sleeping, sleeping. She's sleeping. She's sleeping now. Shh!

In the video, the children are singing about what they are doing NOW!!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
I am learning English.
I am having breakfast.
I am listening to music.
You are reading a book.
You are flying a kite.
You are swimming in the sea.
She is writing an e-mail .
She is clapping her hands.
He is playing football.
It is eating a bone.

Now, go to your online book!

https://manuale.edu.ro/manuale/Clasa%20a%20III-a/Limba%20moderna%20engleza/Booklet/Partea%20II/
Homework:page 8/ex. 1,2

Have a great Day! 🌞🌻



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu