joi, 4 iunie 2020

4th grade/ Reading


Hello , dear 4th graders!

Today we will read about Monica's Summer.

Read the text and answer the questions!

Hi! My name is Monica. I live in London. It is a  very beautiful city. I adore it.  I like my
 summer holidays and I have a lot of things to do. I like to take photos  of my friends when we go sightseeing. We often listen to music,  play tennis  or play basketball together. We like to go to  dancing club. I think  I’ll take part in dancing competition.
At home I like to read books  and watch Tv. Very often I help my mum to cook  tasty  dishes. It is very interesting .Once a week we go to Brighton to swim in the sea.  When the weather is fine  we scuba dive.
         My family plans to go to Paris .We will stay there for two weeks.

Questions
1.      Where does Monica live.
2.      What does she like to do when she goes sightseeing?
3.      What does she often do with her friends?
4.      What competition does she want to take part?
5.      What does she do at home?
6.      Where do they plan to go?

What about your Summer? What do you plan to do ? Write about your Summer activities and plans.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu